Chicago Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Medical malpractice occurs when a doctor’s or other medical professional’s actions and / or omission results in a patient’s injury or death. Mistakes by physicians and other medical professionals such as nurses and technicians happen every day. Doctors, nurses, hospitals, and health care facilities can be held accountable for their actions in such cases with the help of an experienced medical malpractice attorney.
Medical malpractice lawsuits are complicated, time-consuming and costly to engage in. We understand the lasting effects that are often associated with medical malpractice cases. Our premier Chicago medical malpractice attorneys at Ray Gupta & Associates use our knowledge and experience to help our clients receive the compensation and justice the peopel and families deserve for those who have been devastated by medical malpractice or negligence.
We can help you understand these common questions:
What has to be proven for a healthcare provider to be held responsible for their actions?
Who can I take legal action against for medical malpractice?
How do I know if the injuries occured as a result of medical malpractice?
What compensation can I expect for my injuries?
How long will a medical malpractice lawsuit take to complete?
Mr. Gupta has a unique background. He previously represented physicians, nurses, hospitals and corporations who were sued by persons who were injured. This background allows him to better anticipate the strategies of the insurance industry.
Compassion – Conviction – Enthusiasm – Work Ethic
Aggressive Pursuit Of Justice
Choosing The Right Attorney Can Make All The Difference
Did you know that hiring a lawyer may mean a larger settlement?
- A research study from the Insurance Research Council (IRC) in 1999 suggests that accident and injury victims that hire an attorney get larger settlements.
- Accident & injury representation pays off.
- Insurance payouts are 3.5 times higher on average for people who hire an attorney compared with those that don’t.
Please see an example below of a DENIED claim!!
Affidavit / Investigation – This slip and fall claim was initially DENIED. After being retained – Ray Gupta & Associates was able to win a SUBSTANTIAL COMPENSATION AMOUNT for our client. The details of the settlement are sealed. We have blacked out the parties involved below for that reason.
For most people – electing to have a surgery performed or a medical procedure done is a major life event. The same is true for delivering a new baby and the labor and delivery process. When we entrust ourselves or family members to medical professionals, we expect to receive quality treatment and care. However, when that trust is violated, the results are often times tragic.
Have you suffered an injury due to medical negligence? The attorneys of Ray Gupta & Associates, LLC can help you understand your rights and help you aggressively fight for them within the legal system. We will help you pursue the financial compensation and measure of justice you deserve. We are tenacious advocates for clients, and we work tirelessly in our efforts to seek justice for our clients.
Protecting Illinois & Indiana Victims
- Birth Injuries
- Brain Damage
- Emergency Room Errors
- Failure to Diagnose
- Hospital Errors
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Pharmaceutical Errors
- Surgical Mistakes
- Wrongful Death
Why Insurance Companies & Their Lawyers Respect Us?
- We PREPARE from Day 1 as if your case WILL go to trial. – PLEASE CLICK HERE!
- We UNDERSTAND how Insurance Companies think.
- Mr. Gupta defended DOCTORS & HOSPITALS for over 7 years.
Why Ray Gupta & Associates and OUR process is different and better!
- The vast majority of our potential clients have an expert medical opinion as to the strengths and/or weaknesses of their potential medical malpractice case within 30 days of my firm receiving the medical records.
- In many cases we have a medical or nursing expert attend your case consultation meeting.
- We HELP you obtain and request ALL medical records.
- After all records are gathered, they are sent to a medical or nursing expert for an initial assessment as to the strengths and/or weaknesses of your potential medical malpractice claim.
- We personally provide YOU with an explanation/report as to why we have decided to take or decline your case. Therefore, you will have a CLEAR UNDERSTANDING as to the medical and legal basis of your potential case.
We Are Dedicated To Integrity And Professionalism
Our law firm is known for its experience with complex medical malpractice cases. We are dedicated to helping you obtain compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other hardships. We work with highly-qualified independent medical experts and truly take a team approach to your case. We help people and families with birth injuries, obstetric injuries (women injured during childbirth), emergency room errors, surgical errors, hospital negligence, medical misdiagnosis and medical failure to diagnose.
Injured In A Car, Motorcycle or Truck Accident? We Can HELP.
In addition to medical malpractice cases, we take serious accident and injury cases. We help people and families with car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, brain and spinal cord injuries, catastrophic injuries and wrongful death.
Contact Our Chicago Medical Malpractice Attorneys Today
If you or a loved one have been a victim of medical negligence, or have been seriously injured – contact us today for a free – confidential consultation. Cases are taken on a contingency fee basis – you pay no fees unless we recover damages for you. If you are injured and are unable to meet with us at one of our offices, we will meet with you at your home, hospital or at another convenient location.
To learn more about how we can help you, please call (312) 548-6238 or email us TODAY!