MEDICAL MALPRACTICE ATTORNEY – CHICAGO, IL
$$MILLIONS RECOVERED FOR OUR CLIENTS
Please Read Our REVIEWS @ Gupta Law Group!
We Carefully Select Our Cases
Gupta Law Group
Mr. Gupta has a unique background. He previously represented physicians, nurses, hospitals and corporations who were sued by persons who were injured. This background allows him to better anticipate the strategies of the insurance industry.
Top Reviewed Attorney
Among The Best In Chicagoland
Medical malpractice occurs when a doctor’s or other medical professional’s actions and / or omission results in a patient’s injury or death. Mistakes by physicians and other medical professionals such as nurses and technicians happen every day. Doctors, nurses, hospitals, and health care facilities can be held accountable for their actions in such cases with the help of an experienced attorney.
Medical malpractice lawsuits are complicated, time-consuming and costly to engage in. We understand the lasting effects that are often associated with medical malpractice cases. Our premier lawyers use our knowledge and experience to help our clients receive the compensation and justice the people and families deserve for those who have been devastated by medical malpractice or negligence.
We can help you understand these common questions:
What has to be proven for a healthcare provider to be held responsible for their actions?
Who can I take legal action against for medical malpractice?
How do I know if the injuries occurred as a result of medical malpractice?
What compensation can I expect for my injuries?
How long will a medical malpractice lawsuit take to complete?
Aggressive Pursuit Of Justice
Choosing The Right Attorney Can Make All The Difference
Did you know that hiring an attorney may mean a larger settlement?
- A research study from the Insurance Research Council (IRC) in 1999 suggests that accident and injury victims that hire an attorney get larger settlements.
- Accident & injury representation pays off.
- Insurance payouts are 3.5 times higher on average for people who hire an attorney compared with those that don’t.
Please see an example below of a DENIED claim!!
Affidavit / Investigation – This slip and fall claim was initially DENIED. After being retained our lawyers were able to win a SUBSTANTIAL COMPENSATION AMOUNT for our client. The details of the settlement are sealed. We have blacked out the parties involved below for that reason.
For most people – electing to have a surgery performed or a medical procedure done is a major life event. The same is true for delivering a new baby and the labor and delivery process. When we entrust ourselves or family members to medical professionals, we expect to receive quality treatment and care. However, when that trust is violated, the results are often times tragic.
Have you suffered an injury due to medical negligence? We can help you understand your rights and help you aggressively fight for them within the legal system. We will help you pursue the financial compensation and measure of justice you deserve. We are tenacious advocates for clients, and we work tirelessly in our efforts to seek justice for our clients.
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of PREPARATION and HARD WORK!
We are a boutique medical malpractice, catastrophic accident and injury law firm. Our clientele both expect and appreciate the personalized attention we give to every case. Each case is different, and each case has varying levels of complexity. There are no “cookie cutter” answers at this law firm. Our firm gives EVERY case specialized attention drawn from years of experience as courtroom trial attorneys and settlement negotiators. We give all of our clients the time and attention they deserve. Therefore we are selective in the cases we do take. Our preparation & work ethic separates us from our competition. We often take cases that other law firms consider too costly, too time-consuming, or too difficult. Our mission is to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our clients.~ Ray Gupta
Why Insurance Companies & Their Lawyers Respect Us?
- We PREPARE from Day 1 as if your case WILL go to trial. – PLEASE CLICK HERE!!
- We UNDERSTAND how Insurance Companies think.
- Mr. Gupta has defended DOCTORS & HOSPITALS!
Why OUR process is different and better!
- The vast majority of our potential clients have an expert medical opinion as to the strengths and/or weaknesses of their potential medical malpractice case within 30 days of my firm receiving the medical records.
- In many cases we have a medical or nursing expert attend your case consultation meeting.
- When you call us, you will speak to a registered nurse that can start to immediately evaluate whether or not you have a case.
- We HELP you obtain and request ALL medical records.
- After all records are gathered, they are sent to a medical or nursing expert for an initial assessment as to the strengths and/or weaknesses of your potential case / claim.
- We personally provide YOU with an explanation/report as to why we have decided to take or decline your case. Therefore, you will have a CLEAR UNDERSTANDING as to the medical and legal basis of your potential case.
We Are Dedicated To Integrity And Professionalism
Our law firm is known for its experience with complex legal cases . We are dedicated to helping you obtain compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other hardships. We work with highly-qualified independent medical experts and truly take a team approach to your case. We help people and families with motor vehicle accidents – car, motorcycle and truck accidents, personal injury, medical malpractice, and nursing home abuse, neglect and negligence cases.
Contact us today for help! We are located in The 105 Building @ 105 W Madison Street #1500, Chicago, IL 60602 on the corner of Madison St. & Clark St., just Northeast of I-290 & I-90, and just West of Lake Shore Drive, we are located just West of Millenium Park & The Art Institute of Chicago – you can get directions HERE!