Why Choose Ray Gupta & Associates?
Mr. Gupta has a unique background. He previously represented physicians, nurses, hospitals and corporations who were sued by persons who were injured. This background allows him to better anticipate the strategies of the insurance industry.
Why Insurance Companies & Their Lawyers Respect Us?
- We PREPARE from Day 1 as if your case WILL go to trial. – PLEASE CLICK HERE!!
- We UNDERSTAND how Insurance Companies think.
- Mr. Gupta has defended DOCTORS & HOSPITALS!
Why Ray Gupta & Associates and OUR process is different!
- The vast majority of our potential clients have an expert medical opinion as to the strengths and/or weaknesses of their potential case within 30 days of my firm receiving the medical records.
- In many cases we have a medical or nursing expert attend your case consultation meeting.
- When you call us, you will speak to a registered nurse that can immediately start to evaluate whether or not you have a case.
- We HELP you obtain and request ALL medical records.
- After all records are gathered, they are sent to a medical or nursing expert for an initial assessment as to the strengths and/or weaknesses of your potential case / claim.
- We personally provide YOU with an explanation/report as to why we have decided to take or decline your case. Therefore, you will have a CLEAR UNDERSTANDING as to the medical and legal basis of your potential case.
We Are Dedicated To Integrity And Professionalism
Our law firm is known for its experience with complex legal cases. We are dedicated to helping you obtain compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other hardships. We work with highly-qualified independent medical experts and truly take a team approach to your case. We help people and families with motor vehicle accidents – car, motorcycle and truck accidents, personal injury, medical malpractice, and nursing home abuse, neglect and negligence cases.
Compassion – Conviction – Enthusiasm – Work Ethic
Aggressive Pursuit Of Justice
Choosing The Right Attorney Can Make All The Difference
We Are Dedicated To Our Clients
Our clients are our #1 priority. We bring experience, drive and have the resources to handle any complex medical malpractice or accident / injury case. We are a sophisticated, state of the art law firm. However, we stay focused on personal attention and exceptional service that is unique to a boutique law firm. We believe this is what separates us from the “factory” law firms and what separates us from our competition.
What Sets Us Apart:
- We know and understand how insurance companies think. Before starting his own firm, Attorney Gupta spent seven years defending doctors and hospitals. We know how insurance companies are organized, how they operate – this includes the arsenal of strategies they use to fight legitimate claims from injured people. These insights are distinct advantages when negotiating and litigating on behalf of our clients’ cases.
- We treat you like a person – not a number. Everyone matters. We believe that individual focus and attention to detail – QUALITY vs. QUANTITY is what matters. A serious injury or accident can have a huge impact on the future and quality of life for an individual and the family members of those involved. We work to get to know you and your family to TRULY understand the effects of your injury on your daily life.
- We have several relationships with medical professionals and nurses. With the help of our contacts and inner circle we can assess the full extent of your injuries and determine whether you have a viable case. In the event that we do not end up representing you, we will give you a detailed legal and medical explanation as to why.
- No one outworks us. Our attorneys conduct thorough and extensive medical research that sets us apart from our competition. Preparation is key. We will investigate the facts of your case to uncover the TRUE cause of your injury. We will become experts in what went wrong and why it should have been done differently.
- We have significant jury trial experience. We prepare from day one as if your case will go to trial. We have tried many jury trials to verdict. We are shrewd negotiators who will always consider a fair settlement. However, if this settlement is not the fair and true value of the damages incurred – we will simply NOT take it. In the event we cannot work out a fair settlement, we will be more than ready and prepared to take the fight to the courtroom and go to trial.
- We are selective about the cases we accept. We at Ray Gupta & Associates are very, very selective. We get hundreds of calls from clients who want to hire us, therefore – we have to be selective. In fact, we accept only a very small percentage of all the cases we get asked to take.
Contact Our Injury Attorneys Today!
If you or a loved one have been a victim of medical negligence, or have been seriously injured – contact us today for a free – confidential consultation. Cases are taken on a contingency fee basis – you pay no fees unless we recover damages for you. If you are injured and are unable to meet with us at one of our offices, we will meet with you at your home, hospital or at another convenient location.
To learn more about how we can help you, please call (312) 222-1234 or email us TODAY!