Chicago Surgical Errors Attorneys
Malpractice In Surgery and Operating Room Mistakes
Even a routine procedure due to a surgical error can lead to catastrophic injury or wrongful death. If you or family member has suffered an injury due to a surgical error, you need to speak with an attorney. Ray Gupta & Associates, LLC will carefully review your case to determine whether any medical malpractice occurred. We are located in Chicago, Illinois – our law firm represents adults, children and families in Chicago, and the Chicagoland area including Northwest Indiana.
Compensation For Patients Injured from Surgical Errors
A surgical mistake can cause significant harm and even wrongful death. If you or a family member have been injured erroneously, you may be entitled to financial compensation for medical expenses, pain / suffering, lost income, and other damages. We work with medical experts, life-care planners and economists to help us calculate your need for past and future damages. Our research and preparation is second to none.
We work and fight for you and your family to uncover justice.
Surgical Errors And Medical Malpractice
Some Types of Surgical Mistakes:
- Anesthesia errors leading to brain injuries due to lack of oxygen
- Eye / Lasik Surgery Error / Malpractice
- Failure to diagnose and treat postoperative infection or other complications
- Inappropriate anatomical placement during surgery that results in nerve damage or constricted blood or oxygen flow
- Injury to organs and structures such as the bladder or bowel
- Injuries to the spinal cord
- Leaving surgical instruments inside the body
- Radiology errors
- Retained Surgical Items (Items Left In The Body After Surgery)
- Surgery injury leading to amputation or other catastrophic injury
- Surgery on the wrong organ or part of the body
- Unnecessary surgery
Contact Our Surgical Error Attorney
To learn more about how we can help you, please contact Ray Gupta & Associates for help!Cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. You pay NO FEE unless we recover damages for you.